Alan Psimas, REALTOR®
Let me show you some of the best kept secrets of Hampton Roads!Growing up in Hampton Roads I watched the individual cities change from small towns to a metropolitan area. Yet, hidden within the metro area these great little communities still exist. You just have to know where they are. I love to travel, so in 1988 I opened my own travel agency, Travel Designers Inc. I spent many years traveling around the world and to this day I still own Travel Designers Inc. But I needed a new challenge. I had always been interested in real estate. However, in buying and selling my own houses over the years I had never been fully satisfied with the process. It seemed to me that many realtors just didn't go the distance to help their clients fully understand what they were doing when buying and selling their home. I had great success with my travel agency so I thought why not apply the same principals to real estate. After talking with friends who were Realtors, doing a lot of research, and hours of training, I got my Real Estate License. I interviewed with several brokers and had joined the William E. Wood & Associates team. Today, I work with a truly innovative and phenomenal real estate company Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty and the best Realtors in Hampton Roads.
1. Treat clients better than the competition, treat them the way I want to be treated.
2. Work aggressively and offer the best and newest real estate services.
3. Keep up with the most current technology.
4. Pledge to keep informed and educated and work with the best in the industry.
5. Operate with the highest of ethical standards and morals.
6. Work hard to attain goals and most of all have fun doing it.